It is imperative to maintain clean and proper fluid levels for the longevity of your vehicle.
- Brake, power-steering, antifreeze, engine oil, and transmission fluid flushes
- Replacing all existing fluid with new fluid to proper levels
- Checking for cleanliness and leaks
Why do I need this?
Vehicle fluid-exchange services may help improve performance, extend the life of your vehicle, add fuel economy and prevent costly repairs.
How often should I have my vehicle's fluids flushed?
Every vehicle is different check your owner's manual or ask out ASE certified technician today.
You may consider scheduling a fluid-exchange service sooner if you notice any of the following:
- Fluid stains in your driveway or parking spot
- Frequent fluid top-offs required
- Dashboard warning lights come on